1. Submit your proposal to CCRC
See proposal examples for reference in the document below. Then email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CCRC will review your proposal
The committee considers data feasibility and overlapping projects from DMIC and Steering Committee.
3. CCRC provides you with feedback
If your proposal is NOT ACCEPTED, it will be returned to you at this point.
4. CCRC accepts your proposal
Changes may be requested.
5. Present your amended proposal to the Steering Committee
Include your milestones and time frames.
6. CCRC supports and monitors the progression of your proposal
Follow the described process and submit the research question and proposal to email@example.com for approval.
See below for helpful reference documents.