CIDsCaNN is a network of researchers, clinicians and other professionals providing care to children with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). We facilitate the discovery and integration of this knowledge into Canadian clinical practice to improve the care of children and adolescents with IBD.
CIDsCaNN has three types of membership:
1. Individual Membership - for healthcare providers and researchers
2. Trainee Membership - for student trainees
3. Site Memberships - for Canadian pediatric medical centres
To apply, complete the application form and email to email@example.com
CIDsCaNN members are encouraged to develop research protocols, abstracts and publications utilizing information contained within the CIDsCaNN database.
The Data and Analysis Policy provides details on:
1) Advanced Statistical Analysis and Interpretation Requests to the CIDsCaNN Statistician
2) Basic Data Requests for the Data Management and Integration Committee
See Data and Analysis Policy for more details on each request type.
CIDsCaNN encourages interested and capable members to prepare abstracts/manuscripts for publication and presentation, according to pre-specified timelines. The Publications & Presentations Policy provides details on the approach to authorship/publications/presentations.
Note: when your manuscript or abstract is accepted for publication, remember to forward that email to CIDsCaNN. See the Publications Roadmap for further instructions.